I would like to welcome the 4th grade classes to the art room!
Today we went over the rules in the art room. There are only 3...
1. Whisper voices. Please keep conversations quiet so that others can concentrate on their art!
2. Listening bodies. It is easier to listen if your body is still and you are looking at the speaker.
3. The GOLDEN RULE! Treat others the way you would like to be treated.
If you fail to follow the rules, you will...
1. receive a warning. This is a freebie.
2. be moved to a new seat in the room. At this point, you will lose some points.
3. be sent to think time. You cannot come back until you have a written plan to fix the problem.