Friday, May 14, 2010


Harvest Elementary
CALL FOR ENTRIES
Annual End of Year Art Show



Hey all you Harvest Artists!  It is time for the end of year arts celebration!  Look through your artworks, or get creative and make something new, and bring it to school to show off your talent!


When do I bring artwork in?  Right away!  Bring it to your classroom teacher.  He/She will help you to hang it or display it properly.

What should I bring?  Any flat (2 dimensional) artwork NOT in a frame.  Construction paper matting is fine, but not necessary.  Any sculpture that can sit easily on a classroom desk placed in the hall.

Can I use artwork from my art class portfolio?  Of course!

What is the deadline for bringing in artwork?  Friday, May 21st.

Who can participate?   ALL HARVEST STUDENTS!

Will I get my artwork back?  Yes!

When is the Art Show?  The art show will be held on Friday, May 21st, from 5:30 pm until 7:00 pm.  Then at 7, we can all head down to the auditorium to watch the choir and orchestra concerts!



So, what are you waiting for!  Bring your artwork in and show the world what it means to be a Harvest Artist!

No comments: