Wednesday, October 7, 2009

2nd grade - Pastel Landscapes


THESE ARE SO BEAUTIFUL! I am so proud of my second grade classes for the hard work they put into these gorgeous landscapes! The originals are currently hanging in the hallway outside my classroom and I hope you all get a chance to see them during parent/teacher conferences tomorrow and Friday. They are pastel (chalk) paintings on the 12 x 18 sized black paper, which makes it difficult to store them in the class portfolios, so they may have to either stay on display or come home a little early. We only have 11 more days of the term, so I think I will leave them on display until the end.

Can you see Arches National Monument? The 'Y' mountain? The Golden Gate Bridge? How about the surfer in the ocean? The waterfall?
Posted by Picasa

No comments: