Thursday, October 8, 2009

Parent/Teacher Conferences!

I am excited to welcome parents to the art room for conferences this week!

I will be in my classroom from 4:00 to 6:45 p.m. both tonight and tomorrow night. Please feel free to drop in at any time that I am here, no appointments are necessary. If your student's p/t conference isn't until later in the evening, you are still welcome to come a little early and visit with me, then visit the book fair before going to your child's core teacher.

While you are here, make sure to enter your son/daughter in the prize drawing! Three winners will be randomly selected to receive a prize. The prizes are (in no particular order);

  1. Crayola Color Explosion variety pack
  2. Box of 120 Crayola crayons + a sketch pad
  3. Package of 50 Crayola washable markers + a sketch pad

Here are the eligibility requirements for the contest:

  1. Only students who are in art this term are eligible to be entered.
  2. Only one entry per student.
  3. Parents need to write their student's first and last name (and the core teacher's name) on a slip of paper and drop it into the bowl in my classroom during parent/teacher conferences.
  4. Winners will be selected on Monday.
  5. There is no guarantee of winning.
I hope to see lots of you and good luck in the drawing!

No comments: