I will be in my classroom from 4:00 to 6:45 p.m. both tonight and tomorrow night. Please feel free to drop in at any time that I am here, no appointments are necessary. If your student's p/t conference isn't until later in the evening, you are still welcome to come a little early and visit with me, then visit the book fair before going to your child's core teacher.
While you are here, make sure to enter your son/daughter in the prize drawing! Three winners will be randomly selected to receive a prize. The prizes are (in no particular order);
- Crayola Color Explosion variety pack
- Box of 120 Crayola crayons + a sketch pad
- Package of 50 Crayola washable markers + a sketch pad
Here are the eligibility requirements for the contest:
- Only students who are in art this term are eligible to be entered.
- Only one entry per student.
- Parents need to write their student's first and last name (and the core teacher's name) on a slip of paper and drop it into the bowl in my classroom during parent/teacher conferences.
- Winners will be selected on Monday.
- There is no guarantee of winning.